- Watch SHINee World Concert V; SHINee is probably my favorite group ever, and I do not simply miss the chance to watch them live. After their last concert in Jakarta back in 2014, they're coming back again, this time as five. And I can assure you I won't be able to move on from November 12th for a long time.
- Use pinterest more; I just applied for rich pin in pinterest, so, hopefully, it'll get me more active in pinning.
- Saving for Korea Trip; I'm going to Korea with my parent and sister in January, so, naturally, I have to save for then.
- Pick up birthday presents; there are two birthdays in this month; of my sister and my best friend. While I've picked one for my best friend, I still haven't pick anything for my sister. I've been thinking of getting her something from Stradivarius since I won't be able to afford this with our upcoming trip lol.
- Use up old lipsticks; I have two lipstick that I've been neglecting, one from Jill Stuart and one from MAC. After getting two new ones in September, I feel incredibly guilty for still not using up these two, hopefully, I can finish them by the time this year ends.
What's your plan for November?
acceptance over understanding
follow me on
follow me on