I have shared with you my blogging goals in 2017 in my previous post. Last year, I did the 'to do' post to start every month. This year, I'd like to continue the tradition but with a little tweak. Instead of only writing about things that I want to do, I will be adding things that I'm looking forward too as well, hence the title. So here are what I'm looking forward in January.
- Seoul Trip. You might be sick of hearing it already, but; Seoul. Trip.
- Which means Korean Street Food. Which means piping hot, spicy-sweet and sour tteok, and melting cheese on top of kalbi.
- Experiencing winter again after two years. It gives me excuse to layer my clothes, boots, and wearing thick, comfy coat.
- Taking lots of photo with the I-am-tourist-excuse. Even now, I'm still conscious over taking photo in public space.
- Still photography related, I want to practice more of the new flat-lay photography style that I 'accidentally' discovered last December. I really love how it turned out.
- Finalizing my beauty & skincare wish list for this year
- Popping that wish list onto my sidebar so you can get a peak of them
- And finally, another batch of product empties buys me reason to try new products