Friday, April 14, 2017

April Makeup Menu

We're back with another installment of monthly makeup menu. April is gonna be a busy month for me and as much as I want to keep everything simple, I want to add pop of pink on to liven up my ashen complexion (hello, insomnia and sleepless night) and brighten up my mood.

The good coverage base; starting with foundation from Bobbi Brown which is the heaviest coverage base I have at the moment. This foundation feels incredibly lightweight and undetectable on the skin, it evens up my skin tone as well. The constant lack of sleep has me going back to Creamy Concealer from the same brand, nothing covers them better than this little pot of peachy-toned concleaer.

After patting Maybelline Fit Me powder to lock the base, I apply deliberate amount of Jill Stuart blush on the cheeks and swipe Burberry eye color in gold pearl along my cheekbones to further perk up my complexion.

Pink on The Eyes; on contrary to last month, I'm being creative with my eye makeup my incorporating some pink & red on the lids. Jill Stuart quad has this stunning pink with finely mild shimmer that's surprisingly pigmented. I pair it up with the chocolates from the same quad, but when I feel daring, I pulled out The Saem red eyeshadow for a touch of stark red on the outer corner.

Little Details; my love affair with eyeliner continues, especially after I bought one from local brand PAC. This black eyeliner is really easy to apply with its fine nib, but my only gripe is that this takes longer to dry. Jill Stuart brow mascara has been my go to eyebrow product lately after I run out of my Bobbi Brown's one. The formula is on the wet side, but it shapes my eyebrows lately with minimum effort. On the lips, I want to keep it simple with swipe of pink lip pencil under whatever choice of lipstick I make that day.
What is your recent makeup menu?
acceptance over understanding
follow me on
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment