Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Summer Glow Getter

With summer all around us, it’s time for glowy and fuss-free makeup look. Perky colors like coral and orange are replacing the muted rose and dolly red. Mattifying blush is swapped with bronzer for sun-kissed skin or shimmery blush for glowing cheeks. Everyone have different ways of getting that glow.

I have oily skin, so I need my primer to be strong enough to deliver that glow from under my mattifying foundation. My pick falls for Paul & Joe Foundation Protecting Primer. It wasn’t something I thought would work well on my skin, but I’m glad I bit the bullet and go with it. It performs better than Max Factor’s in term of brightening my face, as well as making my skin look alive and helps foundation to stay.

For the cheeks, I’ve been loving The Saem’s Orange blush. It looks intimidating on photo while in person, the corally orange translates beautifully into my skin. The pigmentation allows this blush to be buildable so I won’t end up with bright orange cheek. It lasts longer on my skin than I expected, a truly pleasant surprise.

I already went on and on about Burberry Gold Pearl before, a year later, my love is yet to wither. This eyeshadow works amazing as highlighter. The buttery formulation allows this to impart beautiful glow on the cheekbones without looking too chunky like some eyeshadow tends to do when used as highlighter. The gold color also compliments my medium tan skin really well.

What are your favorite glow getter products?
acceptance over understanding
follow me on
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment